Tuesday, July 31, 2012

5 am & Fall Stuff

Came way too early this morning so I decided to go back to bed and forget that the gym was calling me. Maybe I will go tonight or kick start AUGUST off right by hitting up the gym!

AUGUST???? Seriously is it that month already?

Time is flying by and I really cant believe it, When I was working at Charming Charlie the other night they had the crochet ear warmers and long sleeve clothes. Is it really becoming fall again??

I personally LOVE fall and winter and the styles are great as well!

I love this look!
Gray Stripes With Yellow

And this one too... Theme going here.. STRIPES

Pinned Image

OBSESSED with this look!

love the pink and leopard! great for class! don't like the earrings with it though
Rachel Zoe looks amazing

chunky knits & trousers


I can not wait for fall, my favorite time of year!



No comments:

Post a Comment