Thursday, July 5, 2012

Passion and Motivation


Lately I have been lacking motivation and passion. It makes it worse when you have a 17 month old that looks up to you and you’re the most influential person in her life.
Some days I don’t want to get out of bed and I just want to sleep, I have been feeling a little lost lately.
I don’t know what is going on with me but I have been actively trying to snap out of it!
I came across this on Pinterest last night and it actually gave me more motivation to be the best mom I can be and not slack just because I’m having a bad day.. That shouldn’t affect Khloe. I want her to have the best childhood possible so that’s why this morning I woke up I decided to make a positive change.
This in itself made me realize I should press on no matter what and not let anything get me down because God is with me. Through Him I am strong and that’s where I will pull my strength from when I am down.
This morning we colored and went to the park.
Getting out with her made me feel better and I have always battled a little bit of depression but there is nothing in my life I should be depressed about and I know through God all things are possible, even getting through a little depressed spell.


No comments:

Post a Comment