Monday, July 23, 2012

What day is it??

I have been working like crazy, is it really monday night already?? Time is just flying! It is going to be August soon! OMG

I am waking up at 4:45 to go to the gym.. I have decided I have NO willpower at night and would rather spend my time with my family so... I will be waking up before the world does to go to the gym!

And I caved and got a personal trainer once a month... Hope he is worth our money!

I have so much going on this week.... deadlines for work and then my Scentsy Party on Sunday!! So excited... But I need to get my butt in gear and figure out the food...

Individual seven-layer dips

These are the cutest personal 7 layer dips I have ever seen...

I hope everyone is having a fantastic start to their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment