Monday, July 16, 2012

Surprise Trip

My husband has been taunting me for about a month now about this trip that would "blow my mind" amongst other things.

Saturday morning my Grandma came over to watch Khloe I did not know when I was going to be back and that nearly gave me a panic attack. He told me we would be back that night and everything was taken care of. We got in the truck and headed over to Tim and Jenna's house got in their car and we were off. Jenna and I had no clue where we were going until we hit this point in the freeway where it was nothing but desert...

There is only one road that leads to VEGAS and we were on it... technically there is not just one road but it was the only road I have ever been on to Vegas.

It seemed like we got there in record time!

The boys packed all of our stuff and Wyatt did a really good job at getting most everything I would have packed myself. Three years of marriage has taught him a thing or two.

It was such an amazing trip and we had so much fun, such a nice get away for a couple days!

The end of the trip was not too fun.. 6 hour drive home with a vomiting on my shoe husband ( the roller coaster threw his stomach for a loop)
The pool at Bally's

Hanging out at the pool at Bally's

 New York New York


Wyatt looks super tired... this is before he got sick on the roller coaster at New York New York
Lunch before we left...

Tim and Jenna...




Before and After  the roller coaster....


The trip was a blast and it was our first couple's trip! SO fun and I would love to do it again without Wyatt getting sick of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment