Wednesday, July 18, 2012

6 in the mornin

Khloe normally sleeps till around 8, lately it has been 6.

I am not used to this and I am not a morning person.

End of story.

I have nothing fun or exciting to talk about but I have been thinking about Khloe's second birthday. It is in February but might as well get an early start right??


I found this on Pinterest. Little Mermaid I think will be her theme.

little mermaid birthday party. love the ruffled ombre cake! such a big fan of the little mermaid when I was little

And that is all I have for today.


Have a happy Wednesday!!


3 comments:

  1. OMG!! I LOVE the Little Mermaid!! & Since i dont have my own lil girl i will def. get her some Little mermaid goodies!! :D Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that cake a lot on pinterest too! I think if you were to have that cake at a birthday party it'd be a huge WIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Khloe has red hair its almost the perfect party idea! And yes I died when I saw that cake it is too cute!

    ReplyDelete