Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dreary Day

Today's weather is so weird, It is getting dark and looking like rain but its over 100 degrees out!
What the heck!!!!

Khloe and I hung out with my mom today, we went to Target and to the machine shop to see my step dad. He has not seen Khloe for two weeks so he was super excited to see her.

Khloe has a weird thing going on, her throat sounds hoarse but she is acting fine... I think I will take her to the doctor this week if it doesn't get better.

Then as soon as we left the shop I got a phone call from my boss at the winery and she gave me more projects. This is amazing for me, I am having so much fun putting things together and talking to potential brides. BEST of all I get to do this all at home with my little one right here!

I am one lucky girl!

I'm still so happy I got this opportunity with the winery!!!

So Its been a dreary day but a good one!

Happy wednesday... now off to dinner with my friend!





No comments:

Post a Comment