Monday, July 30, 2012

Scentsy

I had my Scentsy party this weekend and it was so much fun! Lacey the consultant was great and it doesnt hurt that she and I have been friends since high school. The food was great and everyone seemed to have a great time!

Scentsy has some amazing new stuff and next month they have an Owl Warmer! Im totally getting that one!

Here is another one that I love...

 
 
It was such a fun weekend full of being super busy, I am glad now that I can take a little break!

2 comments:

  1. I've been hearing a TON of good things about scentsy! What is all about? Sounds very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a flameless candle type thing and it has a bulb which warms the top part and melts this wax and it makes your house smell amazing!! they have a ton of different smells!

    ReplyDelete