Friday, July 20, 2012

Stubborn

So today I went to a meeting for work, got a lot done then went to Barns and Noble to look for the last book of the 50 shades of grey series and the didn't have it. I nearly fell on the floor crying.

After that huge letdown I went over to Golds Gym looking into a membership.. the guy gave me a tour through the facility and then asked me my goals yada yada yada... So I told him and he led me over to the scale... a huge burst of fear ran through my veins ... then I remembered I am an adult and I don't do things I don't want to. So I told the nice gentleman you must me out of your freaking mind if you think I'm getting on that scale buddy. He laughed and said really? my response was ya not doing it not today.. I just ate a cheeseburger right before ... That sounds really horrible doesn't it.

So he had the audacity to say I know your type your stubborn and hard to deal with. Politely smiling back at him and I said yes, yes I am.

He told me he was up for a challenge and wanted to do personal training with me but for $100 bucks a month I don't think so.

It was hilarious though, I always know that I can stand up for myself and not be in an uncomfortable position.

I am stubborn and maybe that's not a good thing but its who I am.

Its my little brothers birthday today so I am off to celebrate with my family!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sam! You have to get a membership at LA Fitness so I can go with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete