Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Coffee

Why am I awake right now... oh thats right It was my dumb idea to get starbucks at 9pm and now I can not go to sleep! My Initial plan was to get decaf then I forgot.. So here I am awake at almost 1am...

 Now I am going to change my address with my bank online and hopefully find some cool stuff on Pinterest...

Seriously why does changing your address take so long and why do I have so many people I have to change it with... totally annoying..

Also Emily did the right thing on the bachlorette by getting rid of Chris.. He was kinda a loose cannon. He seemed like a guy that would kill someone and not feel sorry about it..

Sorry Chris you may be a different person in real life but on reality tv your a creeper..

This post was totally pointless and non informative.. So at that good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment