Saturday, July 28, 2012

I have the fever!

Baby fever that is!

Seriously we are so ready for another one and I know that Khloe would love to have a brother or a sister!

I found the most adorable baby related things on Pinterest....

Cutest thing ever!

I would LOVE to have a baby boy!!!!

I love her blog and her style!
This girl has the best maternity style!!

Maternity Announcement!

CUTE pregnancy announcement....

So cute!

EVEN CUTER!!!

ummmm i want another one

BABY FEET!
Maternity Photo Ideas


Love this maternity photo!

Anyways it is pretty clear I have baby fever!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya on this one! I'm having baby fever as well. I REALLLYYY want a boy too, i've read a lot about how to concieve a boy, like special diets and special methods of trying to concieve and whatnot. Something to definitely consider of ur trying for baby boy/girl.

    ReplyDelete