Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Girls run the world....

That Beyonce song suddenly comes to mind.

Some days I do not know how I do everything... Ya my husband has a job but I do too. I feel constantly that I am the only one responsible for the laundry, dinner, grocery shopping, bills being paid, organizing our home, trying to keep him happy, and then trying to balance everything while I have a job too and taking care of Khloe.

Today has been crazy and I am running off 4 hours of sleep.. Lord knows why I couldnt sleep last night but my mind is running and it never stops. I wish I could just shut everything off for a while and just focus on myself. My anxiety has been through the roof lately and Im not sure how to control it.
    So the real puropse of this little post is that us girls have a lot on our plates. Why are the expectations so high for us to maintain this perfect balance.
     
     
    So today for the rest of the day I am going to do things to make me happy and maybe go get a mani & pedi .
     
    Do something for yourself today you deserve it! Since we do run the world... even if it is just our little world.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment