Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Swap!

My secret blogger was... well I'm really not sure which blog hers was! But she got me a couple of really adorable things!

Revlon color burst lip butter in Sweet Tart... This stuff is amazing and its a nice shade of  pink...

Essie nail polish in Cascade Cool... This color is the perfect color to go with my tan for summer it is so pretty and light... not too bright.

I also got this cute little bag! It is my favorite color actually all the stuff I got was my favorite color!
Thank you Sooo much for my cute little goodies!


I was lucky enough to get Laura from Fancy This blog. She seems so sweet and her son is beyond adorable! She has some great recipe's like a honey vanilla pound cake... yuuuuuum who could resist that! It doesn't hurt that her taste in home decor is amazing! I have had so much fun learning more about her and her blog. I may have gone through all her posts feeling a bit like a stalker but she has one amazing blog and I encourage all of you to go visit her here!


And a big thank you to Jenna from I Never Really Told You for putting this all together! 

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link to check out your great gifts. I hope you love them!

    http://jjlalife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you said such SWEET things! you're a doll! :) thanks so much for my gifts! loved them all :)

    ReplyDelete