Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Working Mama


 
Going to work

So I officially am working at Macy's and im in the purse department.. match made in retail heaven! This outfit above is so cute for work and it is very simple which I love. A few cute accents of bling are always great! I am also loving that shirt!

After all the interviews I have done I am pretty happy with where I will be working.

The schedule is super flexible and Im planning on being a stay at home mom most of the time.

But also rocking it at work so I can get some raises and some of the fabulous incentives they give you.

On another note I got to get my nails done today in between interviews... I have not got them done since Khloe has been born so about 15 months!

Today was a great day and Im feeling pretty blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment