Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May


As im sitting here in my sweats and baggy shirt I realized it is 11am and I should be doing something productive with my day.

I had my Interview yesterday ay Macy's and It went good... I nailed it!
This could be my new place of employment, plus I hear the employee discount is pretty sweet!
( this may be an issue, dont tell my husband)



Its like the entrence to heaven... well not really but to retail heaven...

My next interview is tomorrow and it is for Charming Charlies..


Yet another place that could get me into a TON of trouble..

Today is May 1st.. it markes the first day of the best month in the whole year!

May is one of my favorite months... It has Mothers Day, Our anniversary and MY BIRTHDAY!!

Basically all the fun present things happen this month for me, which is pretty amazing!

It will be at the end of this glorious month that we will be back living on our own in our own home! I can NOT wait.

4 comments:

  1. OMG I just read this post and we have alot in common!! LOL I Love May too! We both bossted about this month in our posts today!! LOL Whens ur anny??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our anniversary is May 16th! when is yours??

      Delete
    2. May 14th! :D ANd Im pretty sure we got married at same place- Hearts Home Farm?? LOL Congrats on ur job!!! So exciting!!

      Delete
  2. hahah ya! my mom got married there too! I loved it, so pretty!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete