Monday, May 7, 2012

Good Morning Monday

I woke up this morning and decided to do pilates, I did it last night before we went to bed and I forgot how amazing you feel after just 20 minutes of doing it.

My body just feel stronger and longer.. weird but do it once and you will know what I mean.

I did pilates all through high school, I was in great shape! But I will never be stick thin, I have a butt and boobs and that's just how it is. Instead of hating my body I am trying to embrace it and treat myself good.
Winsor Pilates Basic 3 DVD Workout Set (Basics Step-By-Step/20 Minute Workout/Accelerated Body Sculpting)

I have always used Mari Winsor pilates and I think she is GREAT!


I have set my goal of doing pilates at least once a day and then doing the wii fit at least 20 minutes a day.

My mom got me hooked on the Wii, she has been doing it. Though it might not be the best fat burning workout, it is fun and that counts for something.

It weighs you, does BMI calculations, sets goals and records the exercises.

This is really helpful and you see your progress.

I was even 5 pounds lighter then when i weighed myself on my digital scale this morning... I might like the Wii scale better!
Nintendo Wii Fit Plus Super Holiday Bundle - Pink

I know this is so 2009 or whenever it came out, but I am just now doing it and It is pretty fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment