Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Revenge is sweet

Ok so I watch the show Revenge religiously...

I am obsessed! And when someone told me that it was cancelled I flipped out, knocking things over, lashing out at loved ones, punching walls, and headbutting my husband..


Ok so that might have been a little dramatic... I didn't do any of those things but I did them all in my head.

Then I googled it and It is coming back!

This show just got crazier and I can not wait for season 2 in the fall!


And this face is not too hard to look at for an hour...
( don't tell my husband)




I was so pumped up ( I felt like a gorilla juice head.. Jersey Shore reference)  I ran into my moms house and said did you see it OMG!!!

My mom had the same reaction and were screaming and acting like we were in high school.... Lame I know.

If you dont watch this show you should! Like this minute!!!!!

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment