Saturday, May 5, 2012

Folding Laundry and other things...

We are supposed to be folding laundry right now... but instead I am blogging and lounging in my new shirt from Guess... I splurged, splurged big time tonight...

So I get a discount at Macy's and I found this amazing shirt... For work, because apparently pretty much all you can wear is black.. so I got some blinged out black...

W14H81W1V30

It kind of looks like this but longer and only bling on the shoulders.. Couldn't find the exact shirt on any website!

I went to a baby shower today for Wyatt's cousins wife, Not sure what I am to her but were something.

There were so many kids there I was bummed that I didn't bring Khloe... She stayed home with Wyatt today riding around in her wagon.

Today has felt like a super long day! Now im off to spend some quality time with my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment