Thursday, May 31, 2012

Life Change

I have been super stressed lately...
I'm making a promise to myself because frankly life is too short and I feel like I need to enjoy all the blessings God has given us.

So for the month of June under every post I am going to say something I take for granted and why I am thankful for it.. It may be something silly and small or it may be something big.

I am going to change this.. how you ask well here you go!

1. Be more grateful and post about what I am thankful for so I can see just how much I am truly blessed

2.Eat healthier and drink a ton of water... after this month I want my body to feel better along with my mind (no more soda or fast food)

3. Read the Bible daily... I have not been doing this nearly enough

4. Work on my patience with Wyatt and with Khloe

5. Enjoy the small things... for example playing blocks with Khloe and being in the moment.

6. Exercising more

7. Spend time with Wyatt without distractions to talk about our day

8. Take 15-20 minutes a day to do what I enjoy

I have been focusing on moving so much and getting all our DMV stuff done in California I have lost sight in the fun in life and stress has just been pounding me.

I mean breaking out in hives every day because my mind wont shut off and I have so much going on is not HEALTHY...

The month of June I am going to work on all these things and focus on my well being.





1 comment:

  1. I know your stressed babe... we will be ok I'm trying to help more! I love u!

    ReplyDelete