Sunday, May 20, 2012

Birthday Weekend festivities...

So the first two pictures are from last weekend and it was on Mothers day.. ( Excuse my messed up hair and hardly any makeup on) But I had to put this picture in here because Khloe totally photo bombed us and the look on her face is creepy yet pretty hysterical!





And this face not so creepy just super cute!


So we went to Laguna Beach for my birthday this weekend, It was so fun.
When we got there we went to dinner with some friends and then walked around for a bit.

The weather was gorgeous and I could not stop saying how badly I want to live there.

This was our first trip without Khloe overnight since she has been born...
I must say, we missed her but It was great to spend some quality time with Wyatt.


We had fun, we drank and the hotel was beautiful!
One of the best birthdays ever!

At my birthday dinner...

Im so lucky to have a husband that would plan all this for me! I am so lucky and thankful for him!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Where'd u go in Laguna?? Isn't it so great??! I haven't been there in ages but only live like 30 min from there & I love where I live!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to this little italian resturant and stayed in Laguna Woods at this really pretty hotel... I used to go to Laguna all the time! The place we ate at this weekend was a place we went to for one of our first dates. Its so beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete