Wednesday, May 16, 2012

3 years...

Three years ago today I married an amazing man... I'm a pretty lucky girl!

Over the last three years we have moved to a different state and then moved back to California, had a baby and changed careers...

I can not believe that in just a few short years all of this has happened...

I feel like our married life has flown by, even though some days I feel like we've been married for thirty years...

We have been through so much together and how  I know we will be together forever is that we have stuck by each other through EVERYTHING...

Laughs, tears, anger, sadness happiness, joy, pure love, and pure annoyance.

 One thing I know about me and my husband is that we were made for each other, were so different in so many ways but we compliment each other...

I am so lucky to have found him and I know he is pretty lucky too!



No comments:

Post a Comment