Sunday, May 6, 2012

Joy

Joy is....

Khloe laughing at the Downey commercial with the bear

all while dive bombing me trying to get to my computer...

Today her and I went to great grandmas house and tore everything up..

I swear this kid is like a tornado!

Then we came home and cleaned, so fun...

But I started doing the Wii fit last night and its so fun! My mom and I were competing, it was pretty funny...

That damn skii one was pissing me off, I wanted to do it over and over until Wyatt came in and got me.

It was 12:45 in the morning...

This weekend was so fun and busy..

Oh and I will never eat another grilled cheese without using garlic butter, We got this stuff at Sams Club and were addicted! So yummy!

I can not wait to have my own kitchen again!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment