Sunday, May 13, 2012

Drum roll please....

We have a guest post tonight.. that's right and the special guest is none other than my husband Wyatt...

I gave him the very special assignment of writing about mothers day and how it is different now with a wife and baby...

So here goes nothing... Take the floor babe!



Mothers day has changed quite a bit in the last two years for me, I have to plan a ton of stuff.
I tried to wake up early today to make breakfast, but Khloe woke me up before my alarm(6:45). It was definitely a struggle tyring to make breakfast and take care of a toddler. The amount of respect I have for Emma grows everyday and the appreciation doubles when I see how she helps our family. I learn more and more about how much she has to do EVERYDAY.
She makes me a better person and that makes me want to treat her as best as I can all day everyday.
I may not(never) pass all the tests or not say something stupid but I let her know everyday how much I love her and how beautiful she is!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment