Thursday, May 24, 2012

Girls Day

Today Khloe and I went shopping in Palm Springs... on El Paseo ..

This is where all the fancy shops are.. and I can not get enough of it!

We went to the Juicy Couture store and I was only looking for a wallet but they had an amazing sale so I bought a purse to match!

My new wallet is amazing!
Heather Prestige
Pretty Day Velour Ms. Daydreamer Bag

This is my new bag! Its the perfect everyday bag with glittery bows.. I couldn't resist!


And This is where we were today... pretty glamorous...
Khloe and I ate at California Pizza Kitchen..
This was the first time I have taken her out to a restaurant ( where people wait on you) .. usually Wyatt is with us or a friend but today it was just her and I...
It was amazing to have a day with my little girl and I'm going to make it a point to do these days more often... Just me and her bonding it was great!
She is such a bundle of joy and happiness... when we were sitting at lunch and probably 10 people came up and said hi to us and asked me "Where did she get that red hair from!" and I replied my husband and smiled... It was just an amazing day


No comments:

Post a Comment