Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Healthy Life: Lemon Water

I have heard from many people that lemon water has some great health benefits.  I didnt really listen to them and then this morning I ran out of coffee and just so happen to pick up some lemon juice at the store the other day so I thought maybe I should try it and I am super happy I did.
 
The benefits are amazing and its a light and refreshing way to start your morning. I warmed mine up for only 30 seconds then threw in some lemon juice.. SO EASY!
 
Here are just a few health benefits:
 
1.Boosts your immune system... who doesnt need that!
 
2. Balances Ph
 
3.Helps with weight loss.. So this is a big thing for me and a huge benefit of drinking it .. this will become my new morning routine.
 
4.Aids in digestion... If you have problems with that let me tell you ... It will NOT be a problem after you drink this stuff.
 
5.Is a diuretic... nuff said.
 
6.Clears skin. Now I have kinda bad skin and have major breakouts so I am hoping that this will help with that.
 
You can find out more here about lemon water and more benefits.
 
So go grab a mug, water and lemon.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment