Tuesday, September 4, 2012

5 Things you might not know about me

1. I went to Christian school for a huge chunk of my life.
 
2. I use pink staples on everything... yes even my work stuff...

3. I love watching my husband sleep.. it sounds creepy but he just looks so peaceful ( I am staring at him right now as I type this)
 
4. One of my favorite movies is Never Been Kissed...
 
5. I have one tattoo of a bow on the back of my neck and I have been itching to get another one sometime soon! I just need to figure out where I want it.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. this is a neat post! i think i might snatch this!! #3 is one of my favorites too. Alongside with watching him shave (weird I know) haha. Your blog is so honest, and you are good writer! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Valerie! I need to get your new button for your blog!!

    ReplyDelete