Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Healthy Life: Its not always easy

Being healthy is not always easy. I used to workout 4 times a week and I ate pretty good. I was also super skinny. After I met Wyatt I started gaining weight.. I blame him but I know it is all me. It is so hard to be on a diet when you see your husband eating 18 chili dogs and not gaining a single ounce. I am not that way, I look at a bag of chips and gain 5 pounds.
 
Im learning that it is all about how your body works and not any one elses. I judge myself based on others way too often. This has been a huge challenge for me but I am learning to just focus on me and not what is working for other people.
 
I know I will never be a size 2 but I will continue to work my butt off to be healthier...
 
I love this picture because this girl is GORGEOUS and she is not a size 2!
 
"For all the women who have curves... you can diet forever and still be a size 10. It's called bone structure . Try and be healthy and work for fitness. This woman  is still beautiful and toned!AMEN! I really need to remember this! I love the blog this came from!!"
 
 
yep ... might as well start today!
 
So true.. making little changes will effect the rest of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment