Saturday, September 1, 2012

Shellac manicure

Before I went to work this morning I went to get my nail fixed but then decided to take off all my fakey nails and get a manicure... A shellac manicure at that!
 
I have never had one but I have heard good things about it and that it really lasts a while..
 
Here is a picture of the color I got.. note this is not my hand...
 
 
The lady at the nail place was probably super annoyed with me because I could not make a decision on the color!! I have not been able to make decisions of any kind... I'm so wishy washy today ughhh hate that!!
 
So then I went to Starbucks and got a non fat carmel macchiato... yummm
 
My day was pretty amazing and now I have pretty nails too!
 
Also does anyone feel super weird having a little Chinese lady give you a hand massage??? I felt a little weird... where do you look while its happening... I have had it done before but this time It was just AWKWARD!!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. that's why i don't go to the nail salon anymore. it is SO awkward! Then when they talk to each other I feel like they are talking shit about me...hahaha

    ReplyDelete