Monday, September 24, 2012

All in the details

Lately I have become super lazy with the house cleaning. Normally I am super crazy about it and I will freak over a little thing of dust. But lately Im trying to take a more laid back approach to life. I havent cleaned in a week and the house is starting to get a little dusty but honestly I dont want to take 2 hours out of my life today to clean the house. I found an amazing solution!!
 
Pinned Image
 
This cleaning Calender will help me get all my cleaning stuff done each week but not take a full day to obsess over everything and It will give me more time to be with Khloe. I think this is awesome and since I work till 10pm every night this week Wyatt can do the stuff at night! ( I have the most helpful, amazing, wonderful husband ever)
 
The only thing that is not on this list is dusting the house.. I would suggest doing it on Monday before you vacuum the house.
 
 
And on the days I fee ambitious and decide to clean the whole house...
 
 
Pinned Image
 
I like the last part about the celebratory drink of choice... maybe champagne and cranberry juice.. or drinking it while your cleaning!


No comments:

Post a Comment