Friday, September 7, 2012

Food!

So I was going through Pinterest this morning and I found some great healthy recipes that I want to try!
 
Spicy Sweet Potato Fries: With only 106 calories per serving, this super-easy baked alternative to french fries gets a flavorful kick from cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, and salt.
Sweet Potato Fries... OMG have I been obsessed lately and here is a healthy recipe for them!!
 
Healthy Recipe: Creamy Zucchini Boats
Zucchini boats anyone?? these look so delish!
 
No Fry Fries by Gwyneth Paltrow- the trick is soaking in cold water prior to baking
 
These are fries .. yes but you soak them in cold water before you BAKE them! Low cal and healthy!!
 
Sweet potato burger with avocado.
 
Sweet Potato Burger with avocado.... yummm
Looks like I have some cooking to do!!!!
 
Happy Friday !!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment