Thursday, April 19, 2012

Yes oh yes I have been nominated!



So exciting! So I have been nominated by Jenna at I Never Really Told You

For the Versatile Blogger award!

Thank you sooooo much Jenna for thinking of me!!!

She has a great blog and her puppy Linus is adorable! So go over there and say hello!

Since I have been nominated ( I feel so honored) I get to nominate some of my favorite bloggers as well!

Here are the rules first, I like to get these out of the way...

1.Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Include a Link to their blog
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered of follow regularly
4. Nominate those 15 for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Share 7 things about yourself
6. Share this set of rules in your post
7. Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.
 
So here are some of my favorite blogs, I may not have 15 but I will try and come close!
 
Sydney @ The Daybook
The Mess @ The Beautiful Mess
PR Girl @ PR Girl In KC
 
 
 
7 Things about me:
 
1. I love pink, It is my go to color for everything!
 
2. I never knew having a child would bring so much joy in my life, best gift from God I could EVER ask for
 
3. I have rhinestone crown floor mats for my car
 
4. I am very organized, I can not live without my Erin Condren Life Planner!
 
5. I'm obsessed with Laguna ( the city) I want to live there so bad!
 
6.  I love to do crafts, and I am learning to sew.
 
7. I love to clean, sounds weird but I hate clutter and messiness ( This is why I have my own house cleaning company called Domestic Dolls)
 
Thank you again Jenna your AmAzing!
 
And go check out all these blogs their pretty wonderful!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment