Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Depressed...

It has been a challenge moving back to California, I am so happy we have done it but bottom line starting over and not having jobs is a huge challenge.

Thank God Wyatt got the job at Orkin.

That in itself is a huge blessing but it is not enough to pay the bills.

I have been working for a lady as well but I feel like we just keep spinning our wheels.


At almost 25 I never thought I would be here, living paycheck to paycheck and living at home.

We will be moving at the end of May or early June but I worry that we wont be making enough.

This is the time I have to put everything in Gods hands and let Him do his work.

I know everyone goes through things like this and it is never too much to handle, but we just need a break.

Life sometimes just sucks.

Sorry for the downer post today but I know things will get better and God will provide.

And then I read this and our life is not all that bad!

thankful for waking up

No comments:

Post a Comment