Thursday, April 12, 2012

Time on my hands...

I can not remember the last time I had a couple hours at home to myself.

Wyatt went to his parents for dinner and I opted out tonight, Im exhausted and I worked a lot today!

So he took Khloe and I am now here by myself...

Being a full time mom and running a business is hard work...

Here are the amazing things I have accomplished so far!

1. Took a long SHOWER, any mom knows shower's are the hardest thing to schedule in because at the end of the day all you want to do is sleep!

2. Paint my nails... I continually forget to do this which leaves my nails chipped and not too pretty.

3. Hot glue gun my husbands belt.. It broke and that is my only attempt to fix it.

4. Read the rest of my book, Mindy Kaling's book Is everyone hanging out without me.(and other concerns) I have been trying to get through this book for over a month!

5. Watch a new show that I am almost ashamed to watch, Shahs of Sunset...

6. Go on pinterest and blog...

dang I have got a lot done in a short time!





No comments:

Post a Comment