Friday, April 6, 2012

Perfect day...

Khloe and I had a very eventful day yesterday,

We woke up and went to get my oil changed, while we were there Khloe destroyed multiple magazines and pointed out all the dogs in them.

Then we were off to Target, the place that you only go for one thing and leave with about 80 and some chicken nuggets which you were not expecting, gotta keep the baby happy! Auntie Skyla met us there and she got Khloe the muppet movie for Easter. She is the best Auntie!


basically me every time I go to Target
This is basically what we did!

Then we went to Old Town Temecula and shopped!

Old Town is one of my favorite places to waste time, they have some adorable shops and the best hamburger place called mad madelines..

Top Photo

I LOVE this place... AMAZING!!

even though we did not go there we went and got a slice of pizza at Nitas pizza....

Then we decided to go to the park in Murrieta right across the street from the apartment we will be moving into, this park is great and its the fire fighters park so a nice fire fighter came up and gave us a sticker for Khloe.





The day ended with Wyatt meeting us for an Easter egg hunt at Manor Care where my Grandma works, after she said the kids were too old ( they were 5!) I just had to laugh, Khloe didnt find any eggs, she was more interested in grabbing them out of other kids baskets, thats my girl!

It was a long and exhausting day!

We are so excited for easter! can NOT wait! Khloe will have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment