Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

This weekend was so full of fun!

Saturday we did Easter eggs and then went to Pacific Beach to celebrate my best friends birthday!

It was a crazy night, lets just say 2 for 1 margaritas, YUMM

Then Sunday morning bright and way too early we made our rounds for the Easter festivities!

So thankful for such wonderful family!

Khloe is now a pro at making eggs, These were our princess eggs!




Wyatt and I at my grandmas house...

This is my absolute favorite picture of Khloe, She literally picked up the egg and put it in her basket this morning, she is 14 months and knew exactly what to do with the whole easter basket thing! ...  My baby is so smart!


And she looked pretty darn cute in her Easter dress!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment