Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bathing Suit Season..

This second I'm on a real diet... it is almost here, the season in which I dread. This year I have decided I will not dread it, I am going to work my butt off literally.

Here are some cute bathing suits I am longing for...

This one is adorable, I love the red and white and it covers your hips up.. a trouble spot for me...

Pinned here

Pinned Image

This color is amazing and I'm loving the neck line...
Pinned here


Pinned Image

These are from ModCloth
image of Beach Blanket Bingo One Piece - Plus-Size


image of Lake Me With You Two Piece

This one is from Forever 21


I would never be able to wear this one but it is so cute! Also from Forever 21
This is my new MOTIVATION...


What are you wearing for swimsuit season?

No comments:

Post a Comment