Friday, April 20, 2012

Dry Shampoo

Until today I have never used this stuff. I am in love with it! I used my moms because im running late and dont have time to wash my hair.

Actually that's a lie, Khloe has been teething so she has been glued to my hip and I haven't had any time to wash my hair.. OK now that we have the truth out there, I used this amazing stuff below...

Unite 7 Seconds Dry Shampoo, 4 oz

I give this stuff 5 stars! If your having the type of day that you don't have time to wash your hair buy this, right now... this minute. I'm sure you will have more than one of these types of crazy days and the last thing you want to do is waste time washing your hair.

My hair feels clean and fresh, I even curled it!

I know dry shampoo is already so popular, but I just got on the bandwagon for it and if your not yet you should!

My mom bought it at the salon for $24 but I found it on Amazon for $17.99, I love a good bargain!

Find it HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment