Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend oh weekend where did you go?

This weekend has flown by! We have been so busy…  Friday we went to long beach and got some video stuff for Wyatt to edit, then went to Hemet and my dad watched Khloe while Wyatt and I went to dinner. We went to the Mill it was AMAZING! they have fantastic pizza

Saturday was an easy day, folding laundry and then we went down to Temecula to go shopping for groceries. We met Wyatts parents at the most amazing place ive ever been! HOBBY LOBBY!

I am obsessed with Hobby Lobby… I mean I walked in and I felt like I walked in to heaven! yes its that amazing!

After 2 &1/2 hours there we went shopping and went home!

Sunday well today, we dropped Khloe off at Wyatts parents and we went to Church then Wyatt went to his friend Ryans house for a hockey game on TV. Skyla and I went shopping (usual for us) and Sushi, I lasted exactly a day and a half on my juice fast… I thought I did pretty well!

Im on my mission of working out and getting healthy so I know from this day on I can do it especially after not eating for a day and a half… fingers crossed!

Im officially exhausted! GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment