Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Country Girls

Ok so I have lived in a city for the last 5 years or so and it’s a big transition to living in the country as I like to call it. It is so beautiful I cant believe how I wake up every morning and the sun hits the mountains so perfectly… Its gorgeous. I am truly savoring each day I have up here because coming later in the year we are going to be living in a city again and I will hear the sounds of cars instead of just our dogs barking at horses trotting by. Today Khloe and I took a walk, these walks are amazing and really take time out of the day to just realize how wonderful Gods creations are… from the birds to the horses and pigs we have up here.

Here are some pictures from our walk…

This is on our property, my brother Sam built the red pole barn for the pigs and goats… The sky was beautiful!

photo_1

Khloe’s new ride… its amazing, any of you mommies that go hiking or walking with a jogging stroller understand the importance of it!

photo_2

Khloe was VERY happy for the full 40 minutes we were walking.. She’s such an amazing baby!

photo_3

No comments:

Post a Comment