Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekend fun

We had so much fun this weekend!

Friday: Went tanning and got my hair done

Saturday: Went tanning, Went to dinner with our friends Tim & Jenna, Then went to a hockey game

Sunday: Church, Lunch with my dad and then a birthday party

Monday: Went to lunch with my grandpa and then went shopping with my mom in Palm Springs…

Our weekend was very eventful. I loved going to church, I havent been in a while and it just really made me feel great to be there. Especially going with Wyatt that was great it was a time where we both got something out of church and I almost feel closer with him because of that.

Here are my manic Monday favorites:

the thankful tree

This is such a cool idea! Im going to do this!

Amen :)

This is really cool….

;

..

Love this outfit!

These are just a couple things I really love this week.

Something I don’t love…. the bachelor, well I kinda love it but watching last nights episode was really annoying and I ended up walking out of the room to go to bed…

I have a feeling this is going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment