Saturday, January 7, 2012

Best Friend

There are few people in this world you can fully trust.. My Husband of course I can trust him…My parents.. well sometimes… but there is always that one person who I can fully trust with anything, any horrible secret, any embarrassing story and that’s your best friend… mine is Skyla and today we got to spend some time together.. let me fill you in, I have known this girl since I was 8 years old and she was 6. We have been through so much in these past 17 years. We have been through boyfriends, heartbreaks, highs, lows, funny times, sad times, and incredibly happy times, graduations, my wedding, the birth of Khloe. She is the one person who has stuck by me through everything. She is honestly my sister and the one I have never had. Sure I have had stepsisters but none of them really stuck. No one could be more of a sister or best friend then Skyla.  The only person I would ever give the sacred name of Godmother to my precious daughter. I am so thankful for her and seeing her today really made me think about what my life would be without her and it would be so boring. She has brought so much to my life over these years and im so lucky to have her. A lot of girls these days don’t have a true best friend or a true sister. Girls are so catty and backstabbing and its nice to know that no matter what I have her right by my side running through target knocking things off shelves and eating sushi, not all at the same time.

2010 Fun 154

No comments:

Post a Comment