Sunday, January 1, 2012

Good Morning 2012!

Last night consisted of tequila shots and a fire pit, the only way to bring in the new year if you ask me! Wyatt, Khloe, Kayla, Johnny, Sam, Luke, my Mom and Steve are the people we rang in the new year with and I wouldn’t have had it any other way! We had a great night and we all actually made it till midnight! YAY! So I have a few things I want to do this year… their not resolutions just things I want to do.

1. Get in shape.. everyone always says that I know lol

2. Go to the beach more!

3. No fast food at all… minus starbucks and subway

4. Have more family quality time

5. Enjoy every moment of this life God has given me.. because its fantastic and im really so blessed!

6. Walk every day and make 3 healthy decisions a day.

7. Take more pictures and work on photography because I want to take amazing pictures.

8. Have a healthy and happy year with my handsome husband and precious beautiful daughter.

Hope everyone has a fantastic new year… 2012 is our year…

Oh  and buy a house I want that so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment