Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Manic Monday

Yesterday was an insane day… I went to meet my friend Moriah in Old Town Temecula and as I am driving there the light for low tire pressure comes on, I just keep on driving and get to my parking spot in old town get out and look at my tires and what do you know I have a flat. Not like the air is slowly coming out, It is completely FLAT! I also have Khloe with me. So I call my save the day husband and he comes down and puts the spare on it for me.

Moriah and I meet up and we go get Starbucks with the kids and then I spill my coffee all down the front of me. BLAH

So after we take the car to get the tire fixed they inform us that it can not be fixed and we have to buy a whole new tire! $140.00 later…

While Wyatt waited for the car Moriah and I took the kids to this amazing indoor play area for kids 6 months to 6 years.  PERFECT for Khloe! She played and played, she had so much fun!

She loved the cars !

photo_1 (2)

Khloe was dragging her tiger around at home… 

photo_3 (2)

This was at Childs Play

photo_2 (2)

And a list of really annoying other things happened to me as well but at least Khloe had a good day and I got to see my friend.. oh and an upgrade on my tanning bed… there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Today will be a better day! Im sure of it…

No comments:

Post a Comment