Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hello Sunday

This weekend has flown by once again! I got my hair done yesterday, I don’t really like it, I got low lights in it and underneath is dyed all blonde, ( It was almost black so it has a tinge of pinky orange to it.  Blah!) So Ive decided that im going to get the lowlights put in underneath in a couple weeks im going to let my hair  breath. I hate it when you go and get your hair done and it doesn’t come out the way you expect or want it to… On to the rest of our weekend, We went to dinner with a couple of people from Wyatts work last night and It was a lot of fun! I forget how fun it is to go out. Since having Khloe we havent had much time for that. Khloe came with us and she was a perfect angel… as she always is! Then today we went to good old Dandy Donuts for breakfast it was the last time that were going to be doing that out here.! Time to look for a new place in Temecula for Sunday donut day. I have eaten WAY too much crap today and so tomorrow I am going to make a promise to myself…

1. No more soda challenge for a month!

2. No more junk food, or fast food.

3. Start RUNNING and RUNNING and RUNNING

 

Those are my new goals for my fitness, I have a long way to go but I am committed to getting healthy, My goal is to look like this….

 

cookie vs run

And I  will try and remember this when im running.

 

I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment