Thursday, November 10, 2011

November fun

I am so excited that the winter is finally upon us!! I have found so many cute things to do for Christmas gifts! I cant believe its that time again! I absolutely LOVE this time of year! We have many new things happening with us. We are moving from Laughlin NV in about 19 days back home to California. I am beyond happy to be making this move, its sort of scary, I do not have a job but my husband does and i know that God will bless us as he already has in the past. We have to put our complete faith in Him and i know we will be fine. It will give me much more time with Khloe which is now almost 9 months old! Our home is now insane with packing and boxes its starting to get real that were moving back. Anyways here are a couple of things i have found that im in love with:

Pinterest.com

The small things blog

crochet ear warmers, this is totally on my wishlist for Christmas

Birchbox.com- awesome makeup samples they ship to you each month for 10 dollars a month! how can you beat that?

Happy shopping people Christmas is only 44 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment