Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving…

So I have already said the things that I am thankful for, I have my hubby here to tell you what he is thankful for…

1.I am thankful for my beautiful family. My amazing wife who gave me the most amazing gift of all time, KHLOE!

2. That we have a healthy and happy baby girl.

3. We have a roof over our heads.

4. Food on our plates.

5. A very large family who is all ways willing to help us when we hit a rough patch in our life.

6. I have the most amazing friends in the world.

7. Our family’s health is great.

8. The memories of past thanksgiving’s are still fresh in my mind. And knowing there is more to come.

9. We have reliable transportation.

10. A JOB!

11. The giggle that comes out of my little girl when I tickle her, and when her eyes meet mine I know that nothing else in the world matters.

12.The giggle I get out of my wife when I tickle her too!

13. That my beautiful wife still is head over heels in love with me…mustache and all….( and me back at her… she doesn't have a mustache thou Smile.)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment