Thursday, November 17, 2011

Onward and Upward...

We have exactly  a week till we move back! Khloe has been walking all over, she started walking on 11-11-11 and has not stopped since. There are so many things going on this week im feeling a little overwhelmed. But i know its all for the best!

 In Temecula there is the most amazing store called Vintage Begonia, they have a blog too so i would recommend you check them out! http://vintagebegonia.blogspot.com/ I am so excited to be able to visit them anytime i want!

Christmas is coming so soon! This is my favorite time of year, I love the smell of winter in the air, starbucks peppermint mocha's and lots of family time. My mom is having her annual Christmas party on December 10th and we are going to have a hot coco bar and smores bar along with a hayride and fire pit. It should be alot of fun.

On December 4th were doing our Christmas pictures which im really excited about because its our first christmas with our daughter Khloe! I will be sure to post the pictures... Alot of exciting things to come! Also I need to do my 12 things in 2012. The top 12 things I want to do next year... hmmm Lots to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment