Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Week!

It is almost turkey day and there are so many things to be thankful for, here are some of the things I am thankful for:

 

1. My husband Wyatt, I could not live without him, he makes my life so much better.

2. My daughter Khloe, She is the light of my life and my new reason for living.

3. My family, I have such an amazing supportive family that is there for me whenever I need them.

4. Our families health

5. God for giving me all the things I have in my life and all the things I don’t because all things are perfect through Christ and Im thankful for being raised as a Christian and knowing God in a way most people don’t.

6. a roof over our head and food on the table.

7. LOVE, the richest person in the world may have money but if he doesn’t have love he is poor. Love is everything, how can you enjoy life without love.

8. Relocating back to California this week, I am very thankful to be able to start this next chapter and move on with our lives.

 

I hope everyone has a fantastic week and Thanksgiving, I will be packing with Wyatt and Khloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment