Thursday, November 10, 2011

OBSESSION

So basically I have become obsessed with the following things:

 

Glitter Nails = holiday fun

Christmas Color! OPI Muppets Collection. AHHH are you serious!!!!

The coolest bathroom I have ever seen! so cute!! all it needs is a chandelier…

 bike bathroom - omg.in.love.

These nails are adorable!

mustache finger nails tutorial

Perfect travel snack… I will totally do this while we drive back home when we move!

snacks while traveling! GREATEST IDEA!!!

Im in love with these pillows!!!

Who wants to teach Miranda how to sew...I "sew" wish I could ;)!

These are just some of my favorite things I’ve been finding lately!

Pinned Image

I am going to attempt these this weekend! so easy! Spray paint, spray adhesive, and epsom salts… Were having a huge wedding on the boat and were going to be going through some champagne bottles so im going to get them and use them for these super cute wintery vases for Christmas presents!

 

Chocolate Blue Merle Australian Shepard.

and this is the cutest puppy ever… I want her!

No comments:

Post a Comment