Saturday, November 12, 2011

Makeup review

I got my box of goodies from Sephora, Here is a picture of what I got. I tried a couple new things and for the most part I'm impressed.

 

makeup

So starting off:

Bare Minerals: Face makeup in medium, I'm a huge fan of this line. very natural and I love the brushes so this is nothing new for me.

Trio Benefit face primers: I love them all and Sephora has this set of 3 for only $10.00 their “sample packs” but you can easily use them for a month, I love the porefessional one, makes your pores smaller. That gal is a brightening  primer and I love to pair it with my Bare minerals foundation. Works like a charm! Stay don’t stray is for your eye makeup and it really does keep it on for a whole day.

They’re Real: I usually use Bad Gal Lash by Benefit and decided to try this new one, Im getting used to it, it does make your eyes pop. But I think next time I will be sticking to what I know ( Bad Gal Lash) I just love that stuff.

Dallas bronze-blush: IN LOVE does not even do justice for how I feel for this. I have very fair skin and it gives me a peachy glow and does not make me look like im too over bronzified…I just made that word up…

 

Sephora lip gloss: in pin up pink, I got this as a freebie from my sephora points, it’s a vibrant pink and it looks great with a nude eye and bronzy cheeks. I think im going to buy the full size.

Perfect brow: In caramel, it keeps your brows in place no stray hairs… This also came as a sample and I would totally buy the full size.

 

Well that’s all I got! try the lip gloss and the blush though their amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment