Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Things I love this week

It is only Tuesday but already this week has brought some good news!!!!

1. Wyatt got a promotion... a route with a bigger commision and that means he might get me that red BMW I have been wanting so badly!! It is in San Diego and I keep telling him that when we sell the truck we could get it!

2. We already have someone interested in buying our truck and we will make some money off of it!! ( insert red BMW 3 series here)

3. My friend had some exciting news and I am so happy for her!

4. I may not have to work anymore because of Wyatts promotion!! yay me....

5. I might be selling Cookie Lee... I dont know much about this stuff but the girl thats showing me it is so sweet and shes making like $250 a party! ( Insert red BMW payment here)

Im a little obsessed with that car... can you tell??

2012 BMW 3 Series 4dr Sdn RWD South Africa

Khloe and I would look good driving to play dates in that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment